www.flickr.com
items in 2010 Life Path Challenge More in 2010 Life Path Challenge pool

Saturday, June 1, 2013

LADIES CAMP IN UKRAINE

Such a sweet group of ladies.

That's me standing behind the ladies.  They made such pretty cards. 

Two of our proud ladies, Natasha and Dina.

Listening intently on the topic of dealing with offenses.  A good topic for all.

Some light moments while creating.  We all get to feel like children again when we create.

Oxsanna, who led the group even made a card.  Posing with me, the shorty.

So grateful to all those who send supplies that I can do this ministry.  I bring everything they use and I couldn't do it without you.  You are a blessing to many.

4 comments:

Patti said...

I'm grateful for the gift that you are, Coleen. It's always fun to see others being free as children again.

Unknown said...

That is so great that you do that! Everyone looks so happy:) Thanks for visiting my blog earlier, I am now following you!

Tricia said...

Such a neat idea and looks like a great group of ladies. I will be starting some sort of crafting/Bible study for ladies in the fall. Looking for it to be an avenue for healing. I love reading about what all you are doing in the Ukraine. I am pretty sure I already follow your blog - I just haven't been on a whole lot lately. Now that I am retired though.... : ) I hope to be able to post more often. God bless!

Tricia

Tricia said...

Oh, and I meant to ask you - how do you receive donations of supplies? Is that something that I could do - like mail things to you - or would that be too expensive? Let me know. I have LOTS of extra stuff and I'd be happy to send you packages now and then - if not to the Ukraine - is there somewhere state-side to send things?

Tricia

/* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ .pin_it_button { overflow: visible; width: 51px; height: 26px; margin-right: 1px; font: normal normal normal 11px/normal Arial, sans-serif; background-color: transparent !important; background-image: url("http://assets.pinterest.com/images/pinitbutton_sprite.png") !important; color: #CD1F1F !important; background-position: 0px 0px !important; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat !important; cursor: pointer; } .pin_it_button:hover { background-position: 0px -27px !important; }