www.flickr.com
items in 2010 Life Path Challenge More in 2010 Life Path Challenge pool

Sunday, June 23, 2013

WHAT IS IT ABOUT TREES?

I'm posting this lovely picture not so much for the saying as I really don't care for it.  Rumi has some really good quotes out there, this is just not one of them....in my opinion.  Nonetheless, I just love the tree and that's why I'm posting it.  I have a whole collection of tree art on my Pinterest site so if you'd like to go see some just click here: www.pinterest.com/coleenfranks

So what do you think?  Do you like trees too?

No comments:

/* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ .pin_it_button { overflow: visible; width: 51px; height: 26px; margin-right: 1px; font: normal normal normal 11px/normal Arial, sans-serif; background-color: transparent !important; background-image: url("http://assets.pinterest.com/images/pinitbutton_sprite.png") !important; color: #CD1F1F !important; background-position: 0px 0px !important; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat !important; cursor: pointer; } .pin_it_button:hover { background-position: 0px -27px !important; }