www.flickr.com
items in 2010 Life Path Challenge More in 2010 Life Path Challenge pool

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Yerevan, Armenia



These were taken in the central square of downtown Yerevan, the capital of Armenia. Somehow, growing up, my dad got across to me an appreciation of architecture. I suppose that had to do with him appreciating and pointing it out to us kids. Anyway, I consider it an art form on a grand scale so I share it with you. The doors were quite interesting to me as this is a dated building with new doors. I think they did a marvelous job of integrating the old and the new, don't you?

No comments:

/* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ .pin_it_button { overflow: visible; width: 51px; height: 26px; margin-right: 1px; font: normal normal normal 11px/normal Arial, sans-serif; background-color: transparent !important; background-image: url("http://assets.pinterest.com/images/pinitbutton_sprite.png") !important; color: #CD1F1F !important; background-position: 0px 0px !important; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat !important; cursor: pointer; } .pin_it_button:hover { background-position: 0px -27px !important; }