www.flickr.com
items in 2010 Life Path Challenge More in 2010 Life Path Challenge pool

Friday, August 6, 2010

Guardian at the Gate


Our little front porch bear in full bloom. Looks like before long you won't see him at all. I had a friend last year give me some starts from her beautiful hanging pot. She said just stick them in some dirt and they will grow. I was skeptical. I wanted to root them first in water, but I did as she said. What you see is the result of doing the same thing this past spring. I just broke a few pieces off another and stuck them in the dirt. Amazing how things grow.

No comments:

/* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ .pin_it_button { overflow: visible; width: 51px; height: 26px; margin-right: 1px; font: normal normal normal 11px/normal Arial, sans-serif; background-color: transparent !important; background-image: url("http://assets.pinterest.com/images/pinitbutton_sprite.png") !important; color: #CD1F1F !important; background-position: 0px 0px !important; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat !important; cursor: pointer; } .pin_it_button:hover { background-position: 0px -27px !important; }