www.flickr.com
items in 2010 Life Path Challenge More in 2010 Life Path Challenge pool

Friday, May 28, 2010

Crimean Doors




I have to confess, I have this thing about doors. When I see something really beautiful I just have to photograph it. What I call really beautiful also usually happens to be rather dated in its architecture. The top two photos where taken in Yalta, Crimea, Ukraine. Can you believe the wisteria? This lovely piece of work (bottom picture) was found in Simferopol, Crimea, Ukraine. I happen to have a whole collection of doors I've taken in various European countries. Hope you enjoy it as I do.

2 comments:

Studio Paars said...

Wow, that wysteria is so beautiful! I hope mine will look like that some day :)

Arlette said...

Beautiful. I love your love of beautiful doors.

/* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ .pin_it_button { overflow: visible; width: 51px; height: 26px; margin-right: 1px; font: normal normal normal 11px/normal Arial, sans-serif; background-color: transparent !important; background-image: url("http://assets.pinterest.com/images/pinitbutton_sprite.png") !important; color: #CD1F1F !important; background-position: 0px 0px !important; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat !important; cursor: pointer; } .pin_it_button:hover { background-position: 0px -27px !important; }