www.flickr.com
items in 2010 Life Path Challenge More in 2010 Life Path Challenge pool

Monday, May 24, 2010

2010 Life Path Challenge


Today I'm showing you a Zentangle bookmark/tag I did. It is just a method of doodling that has grown in popularity. I read an article in the "Babyboomer Yellowpages" that said doing Zentangling is good for releasing stress. And that it is even is replacing crosswords and suduko for many. All I know is I like it.

Today's Question:
IF YOU HAD A FREE DAY WITH NO RESTRICTIONS, WHAT WOULD YOU CHOSE TO DO?

I want to thank those of you who have shared with me about your writing projects using these questions. It is always gratifying for me to hear how you are enjoying these weekly questions. Check out the banner above to see some of the recent artistic contributions.

No comments:

/* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ .pin_it_button { overflow: visible; width: 51px; height: 26px; margin-right: 1px; font: normal normal normal 11px/normal Arial, sans-serif; background-color: transparent !important; background-image: url("http://assets.pinterest.com/images/pinitbutton_sprite.png") !important; color: #CD1F1F !important; background-position: 0px 0px !important; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat !important; cursor: pointer; } .pin_it_button:hover { background-position: 0px -27px !important; }