www.flickr.com
items in 2010 Life Path Challenge More in 2010 Life Path Challenge pool

Monday, May 31, 2010

2010 Life Path Challenge


The theme for today is one for which I've often thought I would like to actually do a whole mini-book album. I suppose because it really couldn't all be covered in one piece of art for me. So get out your pencils and put on your smock.

Question or rather theme for this week:

PLACES I'VE LOVED

Those of you writing could easily do a book, but focus on specifics and how you felt/feel. Those who are writing email me or post a comment just to let me know you are still around: coleenfranks@gmail.com Have fun, Coleen

No comments:

/* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ .pin_it_button { overflow: visible; width: 51px; height: 26px; margin-right: 1px; font: normal normal normal 11px/normal Arial, sans-serif; background-color: transparent !important; background-image: url("http://assets.pinterest.com/images/pinitbutton_sprite.png") !important; color: #CD1F1F !important; background-position: 0px 0px !important; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat !important; cursor: pointer; } .pin_it_button:hover { background-position: 0px -27px !important; }