www.flickr.com
items in 2010 Life Path Challenge More in 2010 Life Path Challenge pool

Saturday, December 3, 2011

THE SOUND OF BIRDS BY CARLY SIMON

A little piece I did not too long ago. I love doing things with birds. One of God's marvelous creatures. This is a 3x5 inch "Skinny" as they call that size. The buttons are Mother-of-Pearl and the lace is vintage from my collection started back in the 60's. The little journal box says, "The sound of birds stops the noise in my mind" by Carly Simon. This little bird flew overseas.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hadn't heard of a "skinny." Still learning something new every day!

M. Raquel said...

Linda! Linda! Linda!tu manualidad es muy expresiva. Siempre hacés las cosas con amor. Que Dios te bendiga muchísimo y a tu familia. Visitar tu blog es una experiencia muy buena. Me gustaría poder pasear por él com más tiempo. Sé que pronto lo haré. Un abrazo.

Anonymous said...

Coleen, thank you for visiting my blog and giving me the opportunity to meet you through your's. I love your art work and your photography. You've taken some awesome photos. It's a joy to read about your work in Ukraine and your ties with AR.

Gena Lumbroso said...

Love this, Colleen!

One Creative Queen said...

I'm a sucker for birds - any sort of bird. I've had fun visiting your blog and am thrilled you sent me the address via FB. I will definitely be back to check in. Thanks for opening your art and life to me...it's interesting and heart-warming work! xx (Katherine)

/* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ .pin_it_button { overflow: visible; width: 51px; height: 26px; margin-right: 1px; font: normal normal normal 11px/normal Arial, sans-serif; background-color: transparent !important; background-image: url("http://assets.pinterest.com/images/pinitbutton_sprite.png") !important; color: #CD1F1F !important; background-position: 0px 0px !important; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat !important; cursor: pointer; } .pin_it_button:hover { background-position: 0px -27px !important; }