www.flickr.com
items in 2010 Life Path Challenge More in 2010 Life Path Challenge pool

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Tulip Vase


Someone at church gave me this vase. They didn't want it because there was a chip in the front on the left. I remedied the chip and now I'm going to give it back to the church. It was simple and fun doing it. The flowers were my addition to go with the vase color. Though they are not real, which I greatly prefer, they are all a lovely combination. Just wish I was a better photographer. Where's my husband when I need him?

No comments:

/* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ .pin_it_button { overflow: visible; width: 51px; height: 26px; margin-right: 1px; font: normal normal normal 11px/normal Arial, sans-serif; background-color: transparent !important; background-image: url("http://assets.pinterest.com/images/pinitbutton_sprite.png") !important; color: #CD1F1F !important; background-position: 0px 0px !important; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat !important; cursor: pointer; } .pin_it_button:hover { background-position: 0px -27px !important; }