Saturday, October 1, 2011
These are some altered dominoes I did not long ago. Not only that, but they are 1/2 size dominoes which makes them real small to work with. I've wanted to try them for a long time since my friend Shallale in Haiti sent me one she did. The lower one is covered with Diamond Glaze which gives it the deep embedded look. Becky sent me that. I used E-6000 glue provided by my friend Cindy. I am blessed with friends who are generous. And each time I try something new, it has the potential of turning into a project to do with the kids or ladies in Ukraine. Click on the the title to go visit Artists in Blogland.