www.flickr.com
items in 2010 Life Path Challenge More in 2010 Life Path Challenge pool

Thursday, June 16, 2011

TANGLED DRAGONFLY


I started this for a tangle swap, but decided I had to do another since my daughter likes dragonflies so much. So instead of sending it off to someone else, I sent it to Leah in the U.S. We are rapidly approaching the date of our one year anniversary of being empty nesters. Leah is approaching one year of adapting to life in America after 16 years living in, growing up on the mission field of Ukraine.

4 comments:

Collection Papiers said...

I love the way you have managed the space to represent a whole scene in tangle.This is beautiful work.

Coleen said...

Thanks for the comment Shallale. It was fun to do.

Phillaine said...

This is such a sweet story ♥ I've always been intrigued by zentangles, I'd love to do a private swap with you sometime :)

Anonymous said...

I don't remember seeing this. Pretty!

/* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ .pin_it_button { overflow: visible; width: 51px; height: 26px; margin-right: 1px; font: normal normal normal 11px/normal Arial, sans-serif; background-color: transparent !important; background-image: url("http://assets.pinterest.com/images/pinitbutton_sprite.png") !important; color: #CD1F1F !important; background-position: 0px 0px !important; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat !important; cursor: pointer; } .pin_it_button:hover { background-position: 0px -27px !important; }