www.flickr.com
items in 2010 Life Path Challenge More in 2010 Life Path Challenge pool

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

TRAVELING ARTIST'S GUILD




I am participating in a year-long art project called the Traveling Artists Guild. One of the projects for this is to do some sort of traveling container. Some used boxes, some bags and most used some sort of suitcase. I happened to have this old, very vintage leather suitcase that I thought would be perfect. Back in October I posted the plain suitcase so you could see what I'm working with. This is what I've done so far and I have one more side to do. Some of the vintage photos are those actually given to me of relatives and ancestors of friends. If you'd like to see more of the artists who are doing this just click on the title to go to the blog where our work and stories will be posted.

1 comment:

Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs said...

WOW!! I totally love it and love the theme! Can't wait to see more...hugs...

/* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ .pin_it_button { overflow: visible; width: 51px; height: 26px; margin-right: 1px; font: normal normal normal 11px/normal Arial, sans-serif; background-color: transparent !important; background-image: url("http://assets.pinterest.com/images/pinitbutton_sprite.png") !important; color: #CD1F1F !important; background-position: 0px 0px !important; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat !important; cursor: pointer; } .pin_it_button:hover { background-position: 0px -27px !important; }