www.flickr.com
items in 2010 Life Path Challenge More in 2010 Life Path Challenge pool

Friday, November 26, 2010


Every now and then I write about another blog I've come across. This time I'm writing about one I've reviewed as part of a swap on Swap-bot.com. This lady Helen is a knitter. Now I know that may not sound real exciting to some of you, but she is so funny. And this is the most gorgeous set of mittens she did. I would just like to see more of what she does. Anyway, get your cup of coffee or tea and check her out. I guarantee she'll make you laugh. Just click on the title and it will take you right to the spot. Enjoy.

4 comments:

jasmine said...

Oh these are adorable!!

manomij said...

Hi there I am manonclarke from swapbot. It is lovely finding your blog in this way. The box in your last post is fabulous. I adore boxes!
Nice meeting you

Coleen said...

Thank you both.

Jessica said...

Super cute mittens. I'll have to go check out her blog.

/* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ .pin_it_button { overflow: visible; width: 51px; height: 26px; margin-right: 1px; font: normal normal normal 11px/normal Arial, sans-serif; background-color: transparent !important; background-image: url("http://assets.pinterest.com/images/pinitbutton_sprite.png") !important; color: #CD1F1F !important; background-position: 0px 0px !important; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat !important; cursor: pointer; } .pin_it_button:hover { background-position: 0px -27px !important; }