www.flickr.com
items in 2010 Life Path Challenge More in 2010 Life Path Challenge pool

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Jet-Lag

Back in Ukraine from Southern California. I love to travel, but I love the coming home as well. It is good to be in my own bed. Got home Thursday around mid-night and couldn't sleep until 5 a.m. Obviously my body was still on California time. Then last night I went to a bible study where I wanted to sleep the whole time. Came home and then couldn't sleep until after 1:30. Adaptation. Maybe tonight will be better.

Anyway, it was a joy to be with my sisters and my dad (age 87). At his age I never know if I will see him again so it makes each visit all the more precious. I recognize the need to say those last things you would want to say to a loved one if you knew you wouldn't see them again. Shouldn't we do this anyway?

1 comment:

Jan Hennings said...

Oh, this is so true! I'm glad you enjoyed your time with your Dad :) Welcome back to your comfy bed :)

/* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ .pin_it_button { overflow: visible; width: 51px; height: 26px; margin-right: 1px; font: normal normal normal 11px/normal Arial, sans-serif; background-color: transparent !important; background-image: url("http://assets.pinterest.com/images/pinitbutton_sprite.png") !important; color: #CD1F1F !important; background-position: 0px 0px !important; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat !important; cursor: pointer; } .pin_it_button:hover { background-position: 0px -27px !important; }