www.flickr.com
items in 2010 Life Path Challenge More in 2010 Life Path Challenge pool

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

ART JOURNAL ADAPTATIONS

Strathmore Papers does an annual  artist workshop.  This video is from one of the three I did last year.  The workshop begins March 1.  You work at your own pace and you have one year of access. The best part is they are free.  If you don't have access to the great Strathmore high quality papers you can do it all without, as I will since I can't get them in Ukraine, but once you use them you will be spoiled.  I will put the link to these workshops in my next post.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have done this wksps and they wer a super introduction. Dxx

Bev said...

Great blog and I remember u from that workshop, it was great, and I'm in for this year too can't wait to have a good look around here...
Hugzzzz bev

/* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ .pin_it_button { overflow: visible; width: 51px; height: 26px; margin-right: 1px; font: normal normal normal 11px/normal Arial, sans-serif; background-color: transparent !important; background-image: url("http://assets.pinterest.com/images/pinitbutton_sprite.png") !important; color: #CD1F1F !important; background-position: 0px 0px !important; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat !important; cursor: pointer; } .pin_it_button:hover { background-position: 0px -27px !important; }