www.flickr.com
items in 2010 Life Path Challenge More in 2010 Life Path Challenge pool

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Lost in the Ether



This is a photo of a post card I sent to Francis in the Netherlands. Now, you'd think from Ukraine the Netherlands wouldn't be too hard a distance to travel, but alas, after a month Francis has not received it, so this one is for you Francis so you can see what I made. The next one will be entirely different as these were original images. Sometimes things just get lost (or swiped). Oh well!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's a shame that post card got lost coleen it was so nice- never mind at least she will be able to see it online and see the work you put into it was very nice too. there is another award for you to collect on my blog coleen .x.

Coleen said...

Oh Roz, you are always so full of surprises.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work. I love that pic in the middle of the Flapper Sisters with the piano-accordion. :)

Such a pity it got lost. I have made it a habit of taking photos or scans of everything I swap now 'just in case'. Most of what I do I now blog about as well.

Lindy said...

I've had the same problem myself. I even had one lady who emailed me in August that she never got her May swap. Then there's the swap partner who talks about her post-card collection that she inherited from her day, who used to bring home the ones that were undeliverable...and I'm thinking, uh-huh.

/* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ .pin_it_button { overflow: visible; width: 51px; height: 26px; margin-right: 1px; font: normal normal normal 11px/normal Arial, sans-serif; background-color: transparent !important; background-image: url("http://assets.pinterest.com/images/pinitbutton_sprite.png") !important; color: #CD1F1F !important; background-position: 0px 0px !important; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat !important; cursor: pointer; } .pin_it_button:hover { background-position: 0px -27px !important; }