www.flickr.com
items in 2010 Life Path Challenge More in 2010 Life Path Challenge pool

Monday, February 8, 2010

2010 Life Path Challenge Week 6

Well, the day has gotten away from me for being too busy, but here I am. Here's my tag for this week along with your questions. You can do one or both questions. Just however you feel moved. 1. WHAT IS THE MOST THANKFUL YOU HAVE EVER BEEN AND HOW DID YOU EXPRESS YOUR GRATITUDE? 2. WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU COULD DO THIS YEAR TO INCREASE YOUR ENJOYMENT OF GOD?

Now, let me say that if you fall behind one week then my suggestion is that you just leave a blanks page, blank spot for whatever you are doing and move on so you can keep up. Then maybe you can pick up on that week at a later time and maybe not. Remember, this is a no pressure deal so do it as you like. Have you stopped to consider that you are creating quite a legacy in these questions? It might make a great gift to give a love one later.

We now finally have a Flickr site set up for those of you who would like to post your work to share with us. Find it here: http://www.flickr.com/groups/1351653@N21/ or just look for vintageterrace2 on Flickr. I hope you are enjoying these questions as much as I am. I'd sure love to see what you are doing and I would love to hear from some of you as to how it is going in comments below. Have a great week and Happy Valentine's Day to you all. Tell someone you love them.

1 comment:

Basement gal said...

The problem was with my password - I needed to reset it to access flkr. Anyway, I think I've managed to upload my pictures to your gallery now.

/* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ .pin_it_button { overflow: visible; width: 51px; height: 26px; margin-right: 1px; font: normal normal normal 11px/normal Arial, sans-serif; background-color: transparent !important; background-image: url("http://assets.pinterest.com/images/pinitbutton_sprite.png") !important; color: #CD1F1F !important; background-position: 0px 0px !important; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat !important; cursor: pointer; } .pin_it_button:hover { background-position: 0px -27px !important; }