www.flickr.com
items in 2010 Life Path Challenge More in 2010 Life Path Challenge pool

Saturday, January 23, 2010

2010 Life Path Challenge Week 1 Art


This challenge is a new question every week. You can jump in anytime. You can go back and do the queSions you missed or not. The good thing about this is that there are no rules. You can interpret the question in any manner you choose. A 7th grade class is writing and some are doing art in different forms. I could see this as a great opportunity to an "About Me" book to later gift to someone you love. I'm am doing tags as that is small and doable for me weekly. If you are doing this I would love to hear from you.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Hi, Coleen, sharon bruner here in Oklahoma. I love tags and love to journal.....just seems I can't find the time (or won't?) to get it done. I do have journals that I am writing in for my three daughters. I also have tried to keep an art journal and have left it with the majority of 2009 blank. I'm going to try this with you as it is a weekly thing and I'm starting during your week 4 on week 1. Hopefully, I will be able to caught up to you very quickly. My blog is: inkybrustudio.blogspot.com

Thanks for the challenge. sharon

/* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ .pin_it_button { overflow: visible; width: 51px; height: 26px; margin-right: 1px; font: normal normal normal 11px/normal Arial, sans-serif; background-color: transparent !important; background-image: url("http://assets.pinterest.com/images/pinitbutton_sprite.png") !important; color: #CD1F1F !important; background-position: 0px 0px !important; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat !important; cursor: pointer; } .pin_it_button:hover { background-position: 0px -27px !important; }