www.flickr.com
items in 2010 Life Path Challenge More in 2010 Life Path Challenge pool

Sunday, July 5, 2009

God's Splendor


I hope I don't bore you with these beauties from my garden. I find myself these days continually being drawn outside and this is lily time. Lilies and roses are amongst my favorites, therefore, I have several varieties. I am so often just amazed by God's great creation. The detail and variety he makes is truly incredible. Have you taken time to stop and really see what He's done? If you want a real treat, go to a botanical garden, but I can tell you His wonder is as close as out your back door. You know the old saying...."Stop and smell the roses?" Just do it and remember Who made it all.
/* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ .pin_it_button { overflow: visible; width: 51px; height: 26px; margin-right: 1px; font: normal normal normal 11px/normal Arial, sans-serif; background-color: transparent !important; background-image: url("http://assets.pinterest.com/images/pinitbutton_sprite.png") !important; color: #CD1F1F !important; background-position: 0px 0px !important; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat !important; cursor: pointer; } .pin_it_button:hover { background-position: 0px -27px !important; }