www.flickr.com
items in 2010 Life Path Challenge More in 2010 Life Path Challenge pool

Thursday, June 18, 2009

New Generation Wedding Invitation

This is to tell you a little bit about our family. Leah is 22 years old (just 2 days ago on the 16th). Since she was a little bitty thing she used to emote over wedding processions when she saw them drive by. I suppose it was that fairy tale thing about little girls and weddings. Well, that interest has never left her and I know she does hope to marry someday. Thus, we make it a habit to collect wedding invitations in a file since we know, as missionaries, that will probably be a do-it-yourself project. Well, this is not one we can put in that file, but it was so clever I thought I'd show it to you all here. Have fun. Oh, and don't let the title throw you off...no vampires.

2 comments:

Nairobi said...

I really think this video is amazing and very interactive.

Coleen Franks said...

I did too which is why I put it on there. I like the creativity. Took a lot of work as well.

/* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ .pin_it_button { overflow: visible; width: 51px; height: 26px; margin-right: 1px; font: normal normal normal 11px/normal Arial, sans-serif; background-color: transparent !important; background-image: url("http://assets.pinterest.com/images/pinitbutton_sprite.png") !important; color: #CD1F1F !important; background-position: 0px 0px !important; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat !important; cursor: pointer; } .pin_it_button:hover { background-position: 0px -27px !important; }